Funny Indian Wedding Fail Video Compilation – Some of the Epic Funny Indian Videos. I am sure you can’t stop until there are tears of laughter in your eyes. The video also includes Indian marriage Dance and a lot more.
Funny Indian Wedding Fail Video Compilation Part 4 -funny Indian wedding videos
Funny Indian Wedding Fail Video Compilation Part 5 – Indian marriage video
Interesting Facts about Indian Marriage
Marriages in India are filled with ritual and celebration that continue for several days. Usually, around 100 to 10,000 people attend. Marriages are the Time when People & Relatives from different places meet and they are in no short of entertainment from family and friends. In India, by law and tradition, no Hindu marriage is binding and complete unless the ritual of seven steps and vows in the presence of fire (Saptapadi) is completed.
Marriage is one of the most important events in an individual’s life. It is coming together of two individuals, two souls, and two families. In the Indian context, Arranged marriages have been an integral part of the Indian society since ages. The World’s No 1 Indian Matrimonial Website with 2 million Marriages, Shaadi is trusted by over 35 million for Matrimony. Basically, a marriage is termed as arranged when it is arranged by the two prospective person mothers and fathers. Indian people are stern believers of religion and ancient practices. As a result, Hindu marriages in India include a number of rituals and customs.
10 Interesting Facts About Marriage
1. Due to jobs, kids, TV, the Internet, hobbies, and home and family responsibilities, the average married couple spends just four minutes a day alone together.
2. Over 75% of people who marry partners from an affair eventually divorce.
3. Marrying younger than age 25 dramatically raises the divorce risk. Also, the divorce risk is higher when the woman is much older than the man, though the reverse isn’t as strong of a factor.
4. The probability of a first marriage ending in a divorce within 5 years is 20%, but the probability of a premarital cohabitation breaking up within 5 years is 49%. After 10 years, the probability of a first marriage ending is 33%, compared with 62% for cohabitations.
5. Approximately $6 billion in revenue is lost by American businesses as a result of decreased worker productivity linked to marriage hardship. Employees in a happy marriage, in contrast, tend to increase a company’s bottom line.
6. Marriage does more to promote life satisfaction than money, sex, or even children, say Wake Forest University psychologists.
7. More than friendship, laughter, forgiveness, compatibility, and sex, spouses name trust as the element crucial for a happy marriage
8. A 15-year-long study found that a person’s happiness level before marriage was the best predictor of happiness after marriage. In other words, marriage won’t automatically make one happy.
9. Over 40% of married couples in the U.S. include at least one spouse who has been married before. As many as 60% of divorced women and men will marry again, many within just five years.
10. Birth order can influence whether a marriage succeeds or fails. The most successful marriages are those where the oldest sister of brothers marries the youngest brother of sisters. Two firstborns, however, tend to be more aggressive and can create higher levels of tension. The highest divorce rates are when an only child marries another only child. (source:http://www.imom.com/)
Check Out this Post and have some more laughter – Try Not To Laugh or Grin Watching Funny Fails Compilation July 2017